Thursday, April 19, 2012

Making my own Art work

I finally have found some time this year to make some work my self! I know its not always easy to find the time but I have really missed having my own creative outlet. Yes teaching, especially in low resource schools, certainly stretches our creative muscles but lets be honest we all have a passion to create!

I have been forcing my self to make work. I spent one weekend working on a painting and have signed up for ceramics classes again. I take throwing classes at the Clay Studio in Philadelphia. Beautiful studio space with amazing residents. Its one night a week form 7:00-10:00 and then we have the freedom to come in during open studio hours. It feels so good to get back on the wheel.

2 comments:

  1. just love it, ploddingly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the words play with the image. It makes it so rich for me!

    ReplyDelete